Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bull Crap.

I'm sick and tired of people who claim to be my friends ignoring me.

When I was graduating High School, I had all these friends who were like, "Ohh, Erin, we'll miss you soooo much!! Don't go away to Utah!! We'll keep in touch, and hang out when you come home!"

Thats a big fat load of crap.

It just goes to show you who your real friends are.

MEANING, your real friends aren't people who attempt contact for about a month or two, then drop you out of their lives altogether. Real friends acknowledge when you're making an effort and actually RESPOND when you try to get back in contact with them, no matter how long its been. Real friends don't ignore your existence.

Thank you, Real Friends. You know who you are.

As for those of you who aren't:

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits. You are a skidmark on the Underpants of Society.

No comments: