Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Just another day in spooky uptown Dunwoody.

I'm at work right now, waiting for paperwork to finish scanning.

Its a lot of fun.

Anyways.

Just now, theres a woman in the hallway, just visible through the large glass windows of our office front door. From my reception desk, I can see her..... staring at me.

Just............. staring.

Its been more than three minutes of her not even moving.... just looking at me. In my eyeballs.

I'm more than mildly creeped out.

Dear mom,

If I don't come home tonight, I just wanted you to know that I love you and stuff, and whatever.... other sentimental things go in one's last will and testament. And junk.
I bequeath all my material belongings to Optimus Prime, my beloved hermit crab.
Also, please take care of my hermit crabs.
KThanks.

Here's hoping I'm not being watched by a serial killer.
Love, Erin.



No comments: