Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Maybe someday I'll get to sleep normally again.

Its a bad sign when you schedule out when you're going to pull an all-nighter, and have every single hour and half hour of an evening rationed out per homework assignment.

What I wouldn't give for a huuuge, deep nap right now.

Unfortunately, I'm still 3 papers and 5 exams away from finishing the semester.

Hardest semester yet, I would definitely say.


I can't wait to just be home and not have to worry about anything. To have a full fridge of food I didn't have to budget to pay for, and a huge bed with a buttload of blankets, and be in sweet, sweet Georgia with my sweet, sweet family.

Prayers etc would be much appreciated at this time to help keep me from kicking any puppies or banging my head into my desk an unhealthy amount of times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Consider yourself prayed for! Que te vaya bien!