Monday, November 26, 2012

The life and times of Hiccup and Sniffles

I have learned several things in this past week of owning guinea pigs.

For one thing, I have learned how to build an entire habitat on my own. With some assistance from the boyfriend... but I could have done it on my own. Just saying.

I also learned how to MOSTLY litter train them. Its a work in progress.

Also, guinea pigs poop... like, a lot. And often. Like, a whole lot.
I don't know how to emphasize the amount of pooping they do... its a lot.

Giving guinea pigs a bath is both cute and awful. Mostly though, trimming their nails is a bigger pain. Especially when one keeps trying to poop on you the entire time.

DAGNABBIT, SNIFFLES, I AM ONLY TRYING TO BE A GOOD MOTHER.


I've also been watching a lot of youtube videos about guinea pigs. Apparently you can teach them tricks!! I want to go to there.

In addition, google is probably very puzzled by my choice of searches lately.

That is all for now. Come again children.

No comments: