I have learned several, very important, valuable things this year at school.
1. Don't talk about advertising to a public relations professor.
2. If I don't put my hair up in my Comms class, I end up playing with my split ends instead of taking notes.
3. Cheerios never fail as a meal option.
4. Apparently, Lithuanians don't like Russians. I may have naturally, but subconsciously, inherited this.
5. Boys who have lived with a 3 year old for 3 months end up acting like a 3 year old.
6. Sneaky no-gooders, as unknowledgeable as they may be, will try to force you to eat something you're allergic to. Dagnabbit.