Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exciting Little Nuggets

So. Kids. What be happening.

I have had a few exciting little expurryences this past week or so. I shall expound.

Last Monday night, I went to FHE and ate part of a cookie. It was all good. We were playing Apples to Apples. I LOVE Apples to Apples. I have three 'trump' cards that are always winners if put down during my turn: Corn, Helen Keller, and the KKK.

Why? These are simply funny with pretty much anything you put them down on. Try it sometime.

So we were playing. I ate a cookie. All was good, until my mouth started tingling, which is a tell tale sign that I ate some kind of nuts.

Bad News Bears.

Why? Eating nuts puts me into Anaphilactic Shock. Basically, this means if I don't down a cubic buttload of benadryl soon, my airway cuts off and... well, yeah.

I pretty much ran out of there to my apartment, and popped a few little pink pills. However, it didn't work as quickly as it usually did, and I tarted to get faint. I called my mom, who told me I should probably go to the emergency room. Fortunately, I got a blessing from my FHE brothers, then was able to gargle with some children's liquid benadryl, which did the trick.

Yep... Hooray for not dying.

Alsoooo, I got to talk to TREY on facebook last Sunday!!
Huzzah for Abrasive BFFS!

No comments: