Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm a stalker.


No, seriously. I'm a straight up stalker.

This one time, I only knew a guy's first name, and i spent three hours on facebook looking through pages and pages of people with his name til I found him.

Illogical? Heck to the yeah.

I didn't even really care.

Stalking people, specifically online, etc, is a way for me to pass the time.

I love it when I find out stuff about people, and no one else knows I know it. Its like a little personal victory for me. Heh heh heh.

I'm pretty into reading blogs. Not a ton of them, but a few. I like funny ones, and ones with juicy stories, like 'mormon bachelor pad' and 'hyperbole and a half.'

I dont consider any of these online people my friends, though. And I must say, I think its funny when people have e-crushes and consider people theyve never actually met in person to be their friends.

Maybe its just me, but I think thats sort of ridiculous.

Friendship is based on actually knowing a person. In my opinion this means you HAVE to have seen the person at least a few times in person, face to face. I simply don't comprehend how you can consider someone you don't know your friend.

Maybe I'm simply an insensitive, abrasive, people-hating pig. But at least I'm somewhat rational. And frankly, I'll take what I can get.

Because I like who I am and I like being that person.

So if you've got a problem with that, screw you. I love me, and thats about all that matters.