Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ratios.


So I had my first day of classes yesterday. Not bad, generally.

Except for one thing.

Ratios.

The ratios of guys to girls in most of my classes is pretty unfavorable for the female set.

For example.

In my second class of Monday, I have intermediate tap dance... with all girls; maybe twenty, 15 total or so. Now, this is only to be expected. I mean, it is tap dance after all.

My third class, Basics of Clothing Construction, is also generally figured to be a girly class. I think there is a single guy in that class, God bless him and his courage.

My last class on Mondays is Spanish 206. You would think that this class would be a bit different from the others here, but there are only two guys in this class as well.

Now I've had every class but one, ASL 101, which is coming up this afternoon. I'm holding out hope that there will be a more even distribution of guy to girl, if simply for the sake of diversity.

We'll see about that.

On the plus side, The Bachelor came on last night!



Let there be much rejoicing.

It was fabulous. I already have favorites and people I hate.
Not to mention, that boy is fiiiiiiiiiiine.
Brittani and I kind of fell in love with him last season during the Bachelorette, so needless to say, we are all kinds of excited.
Let the guilty TV pleasure begin.

It will be a good season. Huzzah.

No comments: