Sunday, January 24, 2010

woke up this morning feelin like P Diddy







Well. Maybe how P Diddy feels hung over... or just when he's tired and doesn't want to wake up.
Because THATS how I felt this morning.

I like church. A lot. I think it is just grand. There was a great talk today on how we are all different, and how there is no "ideal mormon" out there. It really spoke to me, since I feel like people judge me sometimes for being different. Not to turn this into a pity party or anything. Quite the opposite. haha. I like myself the way I am. A friend of mine was over last night, and he was talking about how girls will a lot of times "fish for compliments," and how he thought that was annoying. I stuck my head into the room and was all, "I don't do that!" And he laughed and said, "Nope, you don't But that's because you have a lot of self-confidence. Which is a good thing."

I am a pretty confident person... and I like that. :D

IN OTHER NEWS:

I curled my hair today, for kicks and giggles. It took a while, but it looks sooOOOooOO gooOOd! to quote teen girl squad.



1 comment:

Jules AF said...

I would've LOVED to hear that talk! Dangit. I know you're not in my ward, but maybe I could've gotten something similar if I'd actually gone to church today.