Thursday, January 28, 2010

I say stuff sometimes...



For instance. I was once quoted as saying that, if it were possible, I would marry Spiderman in a heartbeat. I genuinely meant every word of that.

Also.

I once said that if I could become anyone else in the world, at any time, I would be Audrey Hepburn.


I mean, just look at her. She is legit.

Also.

I once said if I had to choose one food to eat for the rest of my life, it would be chik-fil-a chicken biscuits. Of course, its only a given that this would be accompanied by their Diet Lemonade. Duh.

My gosh. Their food. So good. And there are not NEARLY enough chik-fil-a's in Utah, so I have to get my major fix whenever I go home. Chik-fil-a biscuits are the only food I have ever craved since coming out to school.

Last but not least, If I could pick up and go anywhere in the world today, Where would I go?

Barcelona, Spain.



Yep. I think that about covers the basics.
If you happen to think of something I haven't mentioned yet, throw it at me in a comment and I'll let you know what I would do.

Hmm. Thats catchy. What Would Erin Do. WWED. We could make bracelets.

Then again, it sounds more like a wrestling group.

EH, whatever. we could still make bracelets.

No comments: