Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Makin Changes... and junnnkk

I had to drop my tap class. There were conflicts... yeah.

Anyways, I was really upset yesterday morning before I dropped it, because I felt like I was quitting. Now to be completely honest, it isn't about quitting. I would love to be in the class. The thing is, I don't want to have to take a class that is supposed to be for fun, and be graded on it. I think I should be allowed to do my best, and leave it be, without consequences that, frankly, affect my GPA.

Therefore, I dropped the class.

I was super pissed at myself, etc etc.

Bizarrely enough, the rest of the day went kind of awesome.

I don't know how to explain how I started the day so awfully, and continued it so fabulously; I guess it might have had something to do with the idea that I must have made the right decision to drop the class. Everything just worked out so well for the rest of the day.

So... yep. You never know when a bad day will turn into a great one. :)

No comments: