Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh the humanity.

Pfffft. This picture is ridiculous. Oh Biebs.



I did something tonight that I'm not proud of.

I was writing.... sort of.... my paper for my Hispanic Lit class, and somehow or another I ended up on one of those atrocious pop culture rumor websites, clicking through pictures of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber at the beach or something.

You guys, I don't even like Justin Bieber.

What has come over me??

I suppose it just goes to show you the lengths you will go to when you're procrastinating two more pages of an 8 page paper.

I am ashamed.

PS. I also may or may not be procrastinating it.. again.. to write this.
Feel free to judge me.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

You love Justin Bieber. We both know it.


P.S. I edited this...but I originally wrote Justine Bieber. I thought you might appreciate that.