Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hula Hoobie Whatie?


You guys.

What if I did something crazy?

Something crazy that isn't actually all that crazy?

But the crazy thing that I would be doing would possibly potentially get me a lot of attention/publicity/etc etc?

That is, if I went about doing it the right way.

Okay. What I'm saying is,

What if I tried to break a world record?

For.... now wait for it......

Hula Hooping.

The world's longest amount of time spent hula hooping with a single hula hoop.

Who's to say I couldn't do it?

Or who's to say I couldn't do it for at least 24 hours? That would still be pretty legit.

Especially if I got sponsors or whatnot.

Dude, I could potentially get a lot of attention and traffic to the blog if I did this.

Not to mention, I like attention. Let's be honest, who doesn't like attention? And doing something crazy like hula hooping for 24 hours could get some attention.

WORD.

In other news, I recommend you look up Schmoyoho's youtube channel. They made the "Bed Intruder Song" and have auto tuned a buttload of other hilarious news videos with some crazypants peoples.


No comments: