Saturday, October 16, 2010

Roses may be red, but violets are indeed violet.

Two thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.

Once again, you are all a liiittle bit wiser, thanks to yours truly.

PS, I'm at my temp job right now, and I've been here for.... an hour and a half. And we havent started working yet. I mean, I already clocked in and everything, but this is a wee bit redonk style.
I've read two chapters in "The Phantom of the Opera," and checked facebook and emails.
And now I'm writing a post.

I applied for a job yesterday and had an interview, the hours would be perfect with my schedule. Its a janitorial position. Cross your fingers. Should find out by Tuesday.

I think that if I wasn't Mormon, I would be probably be... Jewish Orthodox or something.
Why? Because in religion, you might as well Go Big or Go Home.

Paz Afuera.

No comments: