Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Conversation with the Father from this week.

[the beginning of this conversation was lost in my phone, so it may not be exactly verbatim. nonetheless, it is amusing. enjoy.]

"You missed it. There was almost a fist fight between two parties at the arbitration I am at right now."

"Oh my. What over?"

"Its a long story."

"Wait. Are you texting me from inside a courtroom? Are you allowed to do that?? Hahaha, you rebel."

"Not a courtroom. It's a conference room. And we're on a break."

"Ok ok. Having oodles and bunches of fun, are we?"

"Oh, yeah. I go home tonight, come back next Monday for the week and then come back the following Tuesday for the rest of that week. Good times."

"You're having more fun than me. I have had an exam in literally every single one of my five classes. And the week ain't over yet. Woohoo."

"There's an old saying: 'That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Unless we're talking about Chuck Norris, in which case the saying is: 'That which kills us.'"

"Oh Daddy. You always know just what to say."

"True. You know that Mr. T pities the fool who have to take five finals in one week. He pity them."

"Yeah, he probably does. I even pity the fool. Myself. I pity myself. I am the fool. Sad."

"But Mr. T pities the fool what pity herself. Mr. T says leave the pity to himm. Now enough of yo jibba jabba."

"You're such a charmer."

"Righteous."


Ohhhh My Father.
What a Gem of a Man.

No comments: