Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random.


So I've been sitting here thinking random thoughts while watching "Starstruck" on disney channel.... eh. Verdict is still out on that one.

Anyways, one of my random thoughts was about being a vegetarian.

I think I could do it if I wanted to. I already only eat meat maybe once a day at dinner, and, no offense to anyone in the Spanish House, but many times the food kind of sucks. Bless their hearts, but some people just don't know how to cook. I've had more than my share of undercooked chicken, greasy beef, and who knows what else.

So I'm sitting here thinking to myself, and I'm thinking, it wouldn't be that hard to cut meat out altogether. At least for a period of time, you know, just to see if I could.

So I'm thinking I may just do that. For kicks and giggles, y'know.


1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am a meat eater and I hate greasy foods and undercooked junk. I do love ground turkey and turkey ham etc. It has less the fat, less grease, and taste better then most veggie meat products. I have been exposed to tons of vegetarian foods, coming from a vegetarian religion, and I must say I like meat. Try it and see what you think. Do it cause Erin wants to, but I would so try turkey meat when making foods in the future to see if you like it.