Friday, March 5, 2010

I will freely admit it now.

As frustrated as I get, and as stupid as it is so much of the time, and as douchey as they may be, I can no longer deny it.

I very much enjoy Mormon Bachelor Pad.

I have spoken detrimentally towards them in the past, and I am in fact on their quotes sidebar, where most of the comments made are pretty pissy.

So basically, although I think they can BOTH be major douches (no favoritism here, boys), regardless, I like reading their blog, and following them on twitter, and watching them do the douchey/faggoty things they do.

I feel there's a word in Spanish that my dear elder brother taught me, that, though it is not an actual word, describes the goings-on at MBP:

Jotería

If you speak Spanish, you will know what I mean, and if you speak Spanish and read MBP, you will definitely agree.

Holla Atcha, Boys.

No comments: